Sunday 20 March 2011

The Birth of a Blog

Hello and welcome to Sage Advice. Please go here to find out more about me and my blog.

 I specifically chose to launch Sage Advice today as it is Spring Equinox, the first day of spring and all the new beginnings that spring  represents. I have been pondering how to best share all my knowledge for a long time and  I believe this blog will give me the most flexibility to do so. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing our stories.

Please join me by adding yourself as a follower by clicking on the followers button at the bottom of the page so others can meet you as well.
Did you like this post?
Share it! Tweet it! "Like" Sage Advice on Facebook!
Thank you, your awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, Rhianna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Site Meter